SBI Recruitment 2019 – 56 Bank Medical Officer Posts are in SBI
SBI Recruitment opening for 2019 notification concerning filling of Bank medical man Job Vacancies. The Bank organization invitations online application from eligible candidates having MBBS qualification. Total 56 Bank Medical Officer Posts opens in SBI, Across Republic of India. You can use all info given here for the 56 Bank Medical Officer Posts opens in SBI and try to achieve your dream job.
The job applications for SBI Recruitment 2019 are accepted online on or before (19 Sep 2019) nineteen Sep 2019. to know complete details, we’ve got mentioned all the accomplishment details like online type fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc within the accomplishment notification here. However, for additional info, the official notification pdf is connected in addition.
SBI Recruitment 2019 – 56 Bank Medical Officer Posts are in SBI
State Bank of India (SBI)
|Conducting Organization Name:||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Total no. of Vacancies:||56 posts|
|Name of the Posts:||Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II)|
|Type of Job:||Current Government Jobs|
|Date to fill the online application:||27 August 2019|
|Closing date for the submission of the application form:||19 September 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the application fee:||19 September 2019|
|Last date to print your application form:||19 September 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Pay Scale||Rs 31705 – 1145 / 1- 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 + Other allowances applicable as per SBIOSR + Nonpracticing allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay Approximate CTC at Metro Rs 13.30 lacs to 15.25 lacs.|
|Age Limit||(As on 31/ March 2019)
Minimum – Not Specified
Maximum – 35 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) –
As per Rules
|Educational Qualification||MBBS from any recognised University / College approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Application Fee||For General / OBC / EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.125/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
- Start of Online Registration of Application: 27 August 2019
- Closing of Registration of Application: 19 September 2019
- Closing for Editing Application Details: 19 September 2019
- Last Date for print your Application: 19 September 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 27 August 2019 to 19 September 2019
Required Experience for SBI Recruitment as on 31.03.2019
- Candidates who is Having MBBS Degree: Minimum five Years’ expertise as a GP (General Practitioner) reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of register with the MCI (Medical Council of Asian country). (Practice gained throughout office won’t be counted for eligibility)
- Candidates who is Having Post Graduate Degree: Minimum three Years’ expertise as a GP (General Practitioner) reckoned as on date of eligibility (31.03.2019) from the date of registration with the Medical Council of Asian country (MCI)
- Expertise gained throughout office won’t be counted for eligibility
SBI Online Application Fee for Bank Medical Officer – II (BMO – II):
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.125/-
Roles & Responsibilities of Bank medic – II (BMO – II):
- Planning to ailments of Officers/ Dependents/ Pensioners career at the Bank’s clinic.
- To form necessary arrangements for the admission of the Bank’s patients at impaneled hospitals.
- Composition tie-ups with Hospitals and Diagnostic centers, their periodical visit and review.
- Referring staff to Hospitals/ Diagnostic centres as per demand.
- To attend Banks’ staff admitted in Bank’s numerous impaneled hospitals just in case require.
- Preparation of Budget, maintaining adequate stocks of medicines at Bank’s dispensaries and guaranteeing correct use of medicines.
- Standardization of medical charges for every center.
- Scrutiny of medical bills together with hospitalization bills of staff and pensioners.
- Medical checkup of recent recruits / promotes within the Bank together with contract appointees as and once referred by the Bank and submit the reports to the involved departments / Branches.
- Submission of appropriate comments / opinions on references referred by numerous offices.
- To attend to the wants of the workers outside workplace hours whenever known as upon in Associate in Nursing emergency.
- To attend to technical aspects of all new and heterogenous medical facilities extended as welfare measures.
- To manage the administration of the medical department.
- To attend to any or all such matters those are necessary to run the clinic with efficiency.
Manage and arrange the setting of the Medical Board.
- Organizing health camps/ talks and winding up preventive health care measures for our staff.
- Guaranteeing correct maintenance of dispensary; adherence to time schedule/ punctuality; guaranteeing the upkeep of digital medical records of employees; guaranteeing eligible officers to undertake regular health checkups etc.
- the other connected work as and once entrusted by the competent authority.
How to apply for SBI Bank Medical Officer job 2019
- Firstly, click on SBI site (https://recruitment.bank.sbi/crpd-sco-2019-20-12/apply) online Apply Link given below
- If you’re a brand new user, click on the registration
- If not, login with necessary details
- AN form are displayed on the screen
- Enter all the mandatory details asked within the form
- Upload/Transfer scanned copies necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on submit button to finish the achievement method.
NOTE: HARD COPY OF APPLICATION & OTHER DOCUMENTS WILL NOT ACCEPTED TO THE OFFICE, ONLY ONLINE FORM NEED TO SUBMITTED.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI
• Phone: 022-2282 0427
• Fax: 022-2282 0411
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abut SBI (State Bank of India), know more about SBI (State Bank of India) before you apply online for the post of Bank Medical Officer
The SBI (State Bank of India) is associate international, public sector banking and financial services statutory body. it’s a government corporation statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is hierarchic as 216th within the Fortune world five hundred list of the world’s biggest firms of 2018. it’s the biggest bank in Bharat with a twenty third market share in assets, besides a share of fourth of the whole loan and deposits market.
The bank descends from the Bank of Calcutta, based in 1806, via the Imperial Bank of Bharat, creating it the oldest depository financial institution within the Indian landmass. The Bank of Madras integrated into the opposite 2 “presidency banks” in British Bharat, the Bank of Calcutta and also the Bank of Bombay (Mumbai), to create the Imperial Bank of Bharat, that successively became the banking concern of Bharat in 1955 the govt of india took management of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Federal Reserve Bank of India (India’s central bank) taking stake of 60%, renaming it the banking concern of State Bank of India.
State Bank of India (SBI) serve a range of banking products all the way through its large network of branches all around in India and out of the country, together with products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). State Bank of India having 16 regional hubs and 57 zonal offices that are placed at main cities all over India.
SarkariNaukriHelp.in Team wising you a best of luck 🙂
I hope you like this job detailed information; if you like please don’t forget to share this link with your friends and social media it will help someone to achieve his dream job 🙂
best of luck and keep visiting sarkarinaukrihelp.in for latest Sarakari and Private job news