Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019, 1233 Apprentices
Online apply for Mumbai Region, last date 20-09-2019 to get all jobs details check all below information
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai have request application for the 1233 Apprentices job Posts in Designated and Non-Designated Apprentice job in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. If you are looking for government job with ITI and Diploma Certificate, you have very good opportunity to take jobs in Naval Dockyard Mumbai. in Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Jobs announcement notification, they have total 1233 Posts opening , total no of 300 trainee jobs have been declared for Non-designated Trades (OT-03).
Candidates with the educational qualification will apply for these posts of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019. Applicant who is having ITI certificate with a variety of trades including Electronic Fitter, Civil Works / Mason, Radar Fitter, Sonar Fitter, Computer etc can apply online for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 posts Notification.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Organization Name:||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Total no. of Vacancies:||02 September 2019|
|Starting Date to fill the online application:||Total 1233 for Various Trade Apprentice
933 Posts for Designated Trades (IT-23)
300 Posts for Non-designated Trades (OT-03)
|Closing date for the submission of the application form:||20-09-2019|
|Last date for the submission of the application fee:||20-09-2019|
|Last date to print your application form:||20-09-2019|
|Job Location||Naval Dockyard, Mumbai|
|Post Name||Designated Trades
|Qualification||Qualification:- Std 10 passed with a bare minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 exam along with ITI exam passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in related trade with collective / aggregate of 65% marks. Additional, the applicant must have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any NCVT recognized institute and must possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
Qualification for applicant who are to be join for Rigger and Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ must have be Std 8 pass only, without ITI.
|Age Limit:||Candidates must be born Between : 01 April 1999 to 31 March 2006
Read the Notification fro Age Relaxation.
|Physical Eligibility||Height : 150 CM
Weight not less than 45 Kg.
Chest Expension : not Less than 5 Cm.
Eye Sight 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 Corrected with Glasses)
|Mode of Application||Online only|
|Application Fee||General, OBC Candidates : 0/-
SC, ST Candidates : 0/-
How to Apply for the posts 1233 Apprentices of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Understand the full announcement pdf attached by Apply Online. If you are interested and think yourself as a eligible for Apprentices posts then click on the apply online link given on official website www.bhartiseva.com . Then, find the suitable preference and fill up the form as per given instruction and documents, you need to apply online application from the date 10 Sep 2019 to 06 Oct 2019
- Visit the official website bhartiseva.com
- Search the advertisement of “APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN DESIGNATED TRADES (IT-23) ” Or “ENROLMENT FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN OPTIONAL (NON DESIGNATED) TRADES (OT-03)”
- It will open Notification, read it & check Eligibility.
- Enter your details properly
- To finish click “submit” button and take the print out of your application form
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may happen by accident. Candidates must have to make sure official notification of Naval Dockyard Mumbai to find correct information. sarkarinaukrihelp.in are not legally responsible to blame for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
Selection process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019, 1233 Apprentices posts
Selection will be done on the basis of candidates performance in the Written Test and Interview. Selection will be on the basis on Written Examination/ Interview / Skill Test with the marks obtained in all. Final merit list will be prepared by taking into consideration the combine marks of the written examination and Interview / Skill Test.
Document required for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Mumbai Region for Various Trade Apprentice 1233 post
(a) Photo of candidate in Passport size with light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG/.JPG format.
(b) SSC/Matriculation (Std 10) mark sheet , Date of Birth proof like Birth Certificate or Aadhaar Card ect.
(c) Mark sheet of Std 8 (where applicable).
(d) Mark sheet Of ITI.
(e) Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only to be submitted as per present policies / regulations in vogue.
(f) Physical Disability Certificate, if applicable.
(g) Certificate of son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel / ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
(h) Aadhaar / PAN card / Passport of applicant or any additional identity proof approved by Government from time to time (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG / .JPG format.
(j) Certificate of son / daughter of Defence Civilian / Dockyard Employees, if applicable.
(k) Aadhaar Card of candidate is Compulsory (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG / .JPG format.
General Information for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2019
1. Applicant need to apply online only throughout www.bhartiseva.com. No physical forms accepted. A candidate who is appearing in the last semester of ITI and whose results are awaited are also eligible to apply online. Application of those kinds of candidates for apprenticeship have to be acknowledged void if, at a later on date, they are acknowledged failed in their ITI examination result, when declared whether all through the procedure of enrolment or for the duration of apprenticeship training, if selected for the post.
2. Submission of online application form, receiving of ‘acknowledgement’, receiving of admit card and attending an exam does not promise enrolment for selected Trades apprenticeship training. The selection of applicant will be through based on merit position taking into consideration offered job category-wise, inspection of original credentials, clear police verification documents & medical test etc. Candidates will be allowed to go in the examination hall only with official Admit Card, downloaded and printed by applicant, bearing clear signature and Photograph. When uploading documents, candidates are recommend to make sure that their clear signature and Photograph have be uploaded for printing on the Admit Card.
3. Candidates apply for the written exam be supposed to make sure that they complete all the eligibility criteria for entrance for the examination. Their permission at all the phase of exam will be purely temporary, subject to their fulfilling the given eligibility condition. If, on verification of documents, at any point in time before or after the written exam, it is found that the applicant does not complete any of the eligibility conditions, his / her entry for the exam will be cancelled by Indian Navy / Admiral officer, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
SarkariNaukriHelp.in Team wising you a best of luck 🙂
I hope you like this job detailed information; if you like please don’t forget to share this link with your friends and social media it will help someone to achieve his dream job 🙂
best of luck and keep visiting sarkarinaukrihelp.in for latest Sarakari and Private job news