IBPS PO Exam Date Notification 2017: The Institute of banking personnel selection will be going to conduct IBPS CWE-VII PO Pre Exam 2017 in 7th, 8th and 14th, 15th October and PO Main Examination on 26th November 2017. Candidates who are looking for banking jobs they can apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 from official website www.ibps.in. The IBPS has been announced the official notification of probationary officer exam 2017. The Online application form and IBPS PO exam notification will be released very shortly in the month September 2017. Aspirants will be able to apply Online IBPS PO Application Form From 06th to 26th August 2017. You can check the all other important details of IBPS PO Registration, Exam Date, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, etc below. Thus all candidates stay tuned here and get latest updates about IBPS PO/MT Jobs from here.
IBPS PO/MT CWE VII Exam 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of Official Notification: July 2017
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 06th 26th August 2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06th to 26th August 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre – Exam Training: 18th to 22nd September 2017
- Conduct of Pre – Exam Training: 26th to 29th September 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th October 2017.
- Result of Online exam –Preliminary: November 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2017.
- Online Examination – Main: 26th November 2017.
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2018
- Conduct of Interview: January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018
List of Participating Banks
|Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Dena Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Allahabad Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Syndicate Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Canara Bank||Punjab and Sind Bank||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Indian Bank||Andhra Bank||UCO Bank|
|Union Bank of India||Vijaya Bank||Punjab National Bank|
|IDBI Bank||Bank of India|
Steps to apply Online IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Visit the website i.e. ibps.in.
- Go home page and select IBPS Probationary Officer section.
- You choose recruitment process for RRB CWE PO/MT link.
- Read instructions and notification carefully and click on online apply link.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature
- Fill the required details with the correct data
- Check the form ones and make correction if required
- Now, submit the form by hit the submit button
- Take the print out of it for the future use
IBPS PO 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Academic Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation/ PG/ B. Tech, Diploma, M.E/ M.Tech from any recognized university and college.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not more than 30 years and should not less than 20 years. The relaxation in the age will be given as per the categories. 5 years to ST/SC, 3 years to OBC, 10 PWD and 5 years for Ex-service man.
The age will be considered as on August 2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: There will be an application fee applicable for filling CWE-6 PO/MT form. The fee will again be according to the category. The fee will be deposit through an online mode only. The online modes like Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card can be used. Following are the application fee.
- For ST/SC and PwD candidates: Rs.100/-
- For the rest of the categories: Rs.600/-
Details are mentioned into IBPS Clerk 2017 Official Notification
IBPS PO/MT Exam Pattern 2017:
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follow:
IBPS PO Pre Exam Training:
The Pre-Examination Training will be conducted for the Limited number of the candidates. Aspirants who belong to SC/ ST/ Minority Communities can participate in the pre training. The pre training will be held from 26th to 29th September 2017 at the various regional centers.
- A) IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No.
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern consist of 100 questions & in 3 sections and 1 hour of time. The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination is just of qualifying nature for mains exam. The pattern of the Preliminary exam is given below:
- B) IBPS PO 2017 Mains Exam Pattern:
IBPS PO Mains exam will contain 200 questions and time allotted will be 140 minutes. The pattern of the Mains exam is given below:
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|5||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
Important Note – Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for shortlisting for Interview and preparation of final merit list.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
All questions in the examination will be MCQ type and candidates need to fill the answer in OMR sheet. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer for Pre & main both exams. So aspirants are advised to fill the OMR sheet carefully.
- C) IBPS PO Interview:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the IBPS PO Interview round. The interview round will be final round and candidates need to appear in the interview with the original necessary documents. The interview round will be held at the selected centers. Aspirants will informe for interview venue by official website.
IBPS PO SALARY
Approximate salary of bank PO is 35,000 – 40,000 and it may vary bank to bank. And other allowances as may be admissible under the rules in force from time to time in the company. Becoming a probationary officer in a public sector bank is a brilliant opportunity to start a promising career in banking sector.
IBPS PO EXAM SYLLABUS 2017:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
IBPS PO ADMIT CARD 2017
Every candidate who registers for IBPS Exam 2017 within stipulated time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS. The admit card for the PRELIMS exam will be released first followed by the admit card of MAINS exam (administered to only those candidates who qualify for MAINS).
IBPS PO RESULTS 2017
IBPS will release the results in three stages after completion of each level Exam. The candidates selected in the rounds progress to the next one. Candidates can check the result from the direct link to official IBPS website as and when the results are announced.
IBPS PO RESULTS 2016
Category-wise Overall IBPS PO Cut off 2016 – Prelims
The real surprise, however, was in the overall cut offs for Prelims, which shot up drastically. It could be because of the lower number of vacancies. It could also be that this being the second year, and because this year, already several exams have been conducted online, students are now familiar with what to expect.
|Category||Cut off (Out of 100)|
Official IBPS PO 2016 Cut Off – Mains Stage
This year paper was very tough. Questions were asked in a different way this time instead of traditional way. Let us look at the official cut off:
Section-wise IBPS PO Cut Off 2016 – Mains
Category-wise Overall IBPS PO Cut off 2016 – Mains
These cut offs are out of 200. You will notice a large uptick in IBPS PO Mains Cut Offs this year. Since the IBPS PO Mains paper was tough, the cut offs also gone lower this time.
IBPS PO 2016 – Allotment Cut Off
The IBPS PO 2016 cut off score for allotment are made on the basis of scores obtained in the main exam and Interview. Those students who qualified both CWE (Main) and interview and is sufficiently high in the merit is shortlisted for seats allotment process.
IBPS PO 2016 Cut Off – Provisional Allotment
The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). These final cut offs for provisional allotment are based on normalized weighted scores of Mains and Interview and are out of 100. Simple formula is applied to estimate these final cut offs:
(Expected Mains Marks × Normalization Factor 1 + Minimum Interview Marks × Normalization Factor 2) × (Expected Selection Factor)
|Category||Maxi. Scores||Mini. Scores|
IBPS PO 2016 Cut Off – Reserve List
IBPS PO Previous Years Cut Off
|1.||IBPS CWE PO 2 – 2012||55.84||47.36||58.32||62.12||45.20||42.84||55.88|
|2.||IBPS CWE PO 3 – 2013||34.20||26.20||36.80||42.20||33.20||19.60||21.40|
|3.||IBPS CWE PO 4 – 2014||42.20||36.40||45.60||49.60||39.60||34.80||24.40|
|4.||IBPS CWE PO 5 – 2015||41.40||36.20||46.70||49.90||37.90||37.20||22.10|
IBPS PO 2017 RESULTS
IBPS will release the results in after completion of each Phase of Examination.The Final Merit state wise and category wise List shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and interview. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment subject to Medical Fitness